[IP] Re: Another one to start pumping

Jan StillLow (& Elvis) wrote:
> Hey, folks, RoseLea spent mucho time at Jan's BASH talking to Dana about
> pumping!
> But, hey -- before RoseLea got *her* hands on Dana, *I* let Dana give me a
> bolus to show her how easy it is. Do I get credit, too?  :-)  And Mary's
> Susanne, who also talked to Dana (and let Dana see that even a child can
> handle one of those puppies?)? <g>

I'm chiming back in with:
Do my years of giving her a video, showing my pump(s) to her, and putting her
at the guestbook on purpose so she would be exposed to EVERY type/style DMer
there count, too? (~_^)  Now, help me convince her to TELL (not ask) her dr.
to do a 24-hr urine test. She's had DM 15 yrs and never had one done - YET.

And several months ago when RoseLea was sooooo discouraged about not getting a
pump I told her she, too, would be *advising* newbies and pretty soon it would
be years ago? Well, here she is doing as predicted and even made a sale. 8^D