Re: [IP] RE: 14 year old athletic pumper

I have comments similar to John's on your problem.  My 14 year old plays
basketball and she is often high after playing because she is slow to put her
pump back on - and I believe that is what drives her bgs up sometimes after a
practice or a game.  But in general, the basketball does reduce the insulin
needed throughout that day and that night.  So she has 2 programs for her 24
hour basels; athletic and non-athletic.  It helps the middle of the night