[IP] Re: set problem

I had this happen one time in the past almost 5 years of pumping--just woke up one morning with a sky high blood
sugar and realized that the set had disconnected just as you described.  I doubt it was anything you did, and I
would recommend letting Minimed know about the bum set.  They asked me to send mine in to them so they could take a
look at it.  If you saved yours, I imagine they will ask you to do the same.

Hope you are feeling better, and congratulations on 3 years in the collective!