Re: [IP] Fast take vs one touch

Hi Laurie I have been using a FastTake that replaced a OneTouch for about 5
months now I find that after a little time you get use to the different
readings and treat them the same as you did with the old meter. I think you
will realy like the FastTake I love it. For years I used the One Touch and
just recently tried an AccuCheck Advantage it was free but the FastTake is so
easy to use small and fast it makes the other meters seem out dated to me.
Any way don't sweet the different readings keep your bs targets the same and
you will get use to it very soon and not give ti another thought.

Good Luck  Gordon & Roadrunner