[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #638

We are suppose to be making our decision on what pump to use this week. We
were kind of leaning towards the Disetronic d-tron because of the waterproof
feature. Now I read where Mini-med will be the first to offer implantable
pumps. Does anyone know how far off that will be, and should this consider
into our decision? Any comments on your likes or dislikes of your pump would
be appreciated. My son is 14. Thanks in advance.

Susie, mom of Bobby dx 8/97