Re: [IP] Places of Employment

I'm an Accounting Clerk with an emphasis in inventory control for a Poultry
processing plant.  I'm not currently on the pump but should be using it by
January of next year.  Insurance is making it difficult to get it right now.
My co-workers are aware that I have diabetes and are very supportive.
They've only had to experience a few "bad" lows with me but it's never been
anything requiring medical attention.  They do ask lots of questions and I'm
more than happy to answer them.  The way I see it is I wish I had known
someone with diabetes when I was younger.  I think it would have made dealing
with it much easier.  I'm looking for a new job hopefully in Administration.
I've got a few good prospects.  Saying lots of prayers!

Darlene Bennett
Dx'd 2/1/1981
Gainesville, GA