Re: [IP] [Fwd: [Fwd: pregnancy and pumping]]

>Well I just took a home pregnancy test and guess what, there is a new
>member in the pregnant pumpers group.

Well...... Add me to the list too.  Because of previous pregnancy
complications, I will be going on bedrest problably at 20 weeks!!!
                                                            However, I had a
ultrasound done (at 6wks) this past wednesday and saw the critter's
heartbeat and heard it.  I'm  also on 1 baby aspirin a day.
     So far my pump is doing great but I'm having problems w/ getting my
fasting bs less than 90 like the OB wants.  Any suggestions?