[IP] Another one to begin pumping!

Listen up, RoseLea! You accomplished what I've been trying to for a few years.
Dana receives her pump (MM 508) Tuesday and starts training with Saline on the
following Tuesday! She is sooooo excited. She's going to find out if I can go
to training with her so I can hear what I've been missing out on.  Thanks for
helping someone else begin a better life. A couple of weeks ago at noon in
church she slumped to the pew and dropped her songbook. I used to hate Sundays
because noon was when I was supposed to BE eating. (~_^)
(Dana was in charge of the guestbook at the BASH.)