[IP] Pumping during a mammogram

I will be scheduling a mammogram soon and want to know if I need to take any
special precautions with my pump. Speaking of pumps, I have been pumping
now for almost 4 weeks and absolutely love it. I'm still working on basals
but I know that will come so I'm not worried. Thanks for the info. Gilda
No problem unless you have a boob site in which case move it to your abdomen.
you can wear the pump during the mammo, hope your mammo is a waste of your
time. Spot
pumping a year now with Christine and loving it.
A Bender, M. D.