[IP] Fast take vs one touch

My daughter has been on the pump since April and has used the One Touch test
meter  till this weekend. She has decided to try the Fasttake (change comes
slow to us.) My ? is, if the Fasttake reads blood plasma and gives a higher
reading than the one touch is there any reason to change basals and boluses
to get a better reading with the fastake. I realize it is only a 12%
difference, but also, is there any reason to be wary of lows due to
correcting a blood sugar that may seem a little high when testing with the
Fasttake  but would not have been high enough to make a change when testing
with the One Touch?
I hope I make sense! I don't mean to Knitpick....but I am curious about this!
                  Laurie,  mom to 11 yr old pumper