Re: [IP] RE: Changing health insurance

I am on Kaiser in Walnut Creek, CA.   They have a great program for treating
Diabetes, with primary care Physicians, CDE's, Nutritionist's, and Endo's. When
they put you on a pump, you work very closely with a CDE and a nutritionist who
encourage testing as often as needed. I am using MM508, blue with no name yet.