Re: [IP] [Fwd: [Fwd: pregnancy and pumping]]

CONGRATULATIONS!!

First of all i have to say i always thought my pregnancy was going to be
one big emergency. What a fool i was, it was a breeze. More doc appts
and more checking, no big deal.

The tighter my stomach got, the farther back on my tummy i went, like sorta
my side and i also still used my stomach when i had the nerve and it was
FINE.
and i also started using my back and butt, above and below my underwear
line. (i use sils) GOOD LUCK!!