Re: [IP] Carry around insulin pen/

I carry an emergency kit with extra full sil, extra site only or two, iv
preps, one bent needle set, batteries, reservoir, 1/4 inch paper tape, foil
wrapped ketostix, and a tube of glucose tabs (full 50count bottle in each car
as well)- all which fit nicely into a 4x6 size cosmetic bag, I also carry my
fasttake, and 1 or 2 vials of insulin in a Medicool insulated carrier which
keeps it cold for 16+ hours.  If I will be within 15 minutes of home for less
than an hour, I just carry my fasttake. I also keep an extra glucometer and
emergency kit in my ski bag during the winter and at work.The emergency kit
and fasttake fit nicely in my purse or backpack, whichever I have.  Depending
on whether I am at work or wherever, I may leave the insulin carrier in the
car or take it in with me depending on how long I will be (if I have the
backpack, it also fits nicely in there).