Re: [IP] human trials of long term implantable glucose sensor and implantable insulin

Animus is also working on an intro. BG Monitor It is placed over an
artery and reads the BG with light ; like the new A1C.  They are doing
trials on animals, in Europe 2001 and will do them in the Us 2002.  With
the objective of joining the two for insulin delivery.  Things are
looking up for us.  I have asked Animus to consider me for the US trials.
 Hope they approve!