[IP] [Fwd: [Fwd: pregnancy and pumping]]

Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2000 19:08:30 -0500
From: Jamie Payne <email @ redacted>
To: Insulin Pumpers <email @ redacted>
Subject: [Fwd: pregnancy and pumping]

Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2000 07:38:51 -0500
From: Jamie Payne <email @ redacted>
To: Insulin Pumpers <email @ redacted>
Subject: pregnancy and pumping

Well I just took a home pregnancy test and guess what, there is a new
member in the pregnant pumpers group.  My husband and I are both very
excited.  I must admit I am a little scared too.
     I do have some questions to women who have pumped through pregnancy
before.  Did you use you abdomen as a site? and if so was there any time
when you needed to stop using it?  I have never used any where else and
that kind of concerns me.  What about morning sickness?  How do I
calculate the carbs i am eating if they are not staying down?  Are there
any symptoms that we as diabetics get more severely?
     Thanks in advance.
Michelle
Ontario, Canada