[IP] Chat for week of 11-19-2000

Pumpers and Friends,

Chat announcement

    Okay, you chataholics--we now have chats every day of the week except
for Saturday.  Below is IP's schedule of weekly, moderated (i.e., you know
there'll be at least one other person in the room!) chat times. The chat
rooms are open
anytime, to any member, so feel free to chat whenever. Also, these times
below don't change, so mark your calendars--if you miss one this week,
there's always another at the same time next week.

Please remember that the chatrooms are open 24/7. If you need to talk or
can't sleep, feel free to drop anote to the list that you are in chat and
what room you are in and just wait someone will come. IP has members from
all over the world, someone is always up! When I was in hospital, I chatted
with peoples from UK, Germany, and OZ. They were my life line to the world.
And now that I'm home 24/7, I am on-line most of the time. I know that
members from other parts of the world, do chat so if you like to set up a
time and day you would like to host a chat send me anote (IP has a great
group of chat hosts that would love to help you start a new chat and all it
takes is some time  managment)

    Mary DeHaas  email @ redacted is hosting a chat for spouses
and support persons of insulin pumpers on Monday nights at 9 p.m. EDT (2
a.m. GMT) in the Smalltalk 1 Room.

    Rodney Mead email @ redacted and Glenn Marks  email @ redacted
hosts a chat at 9 p.m. EDT (2 a.m. GMT). Tuesday nights in the Anytime room.

   Your own chat host Spot (A Bender, M. D.}will do a chat on neurological complications of diabetes because it is a research topic of his and centers around his training as a neurologist. You can submit stuff you want to talk about in advance of the chat to: Spot at email @ redacted This chat will start at 8pm EST in the Anytime room

    Join CJ Jutras email @ redacted  every Thursday at 9
p.m. EDT (2 a.m. GMT) in the Guest Room.

       Friday mornings at 9 p.m. EDT (2 a.m. GMT), Dauna Breiding
email @ redacted is hosting a TGIF chat. Join Dauna in the
Anytime Room (and bring a cup of coffee) Dauna is a great host, she does
chats two times in one day so watch for her post to see if she is doing a
chat at morning TOO!!

        NEW CHAT  ********8 P.M. EST with co-hosts Ed Marsh
email @ redacted  , Jenny Sutherland email @ redacted  ,  Roselea
email @ redacted  . You asked for a early start time so check it out.

Also, let me know if you're interested in hosting a chat at any other
time. We'd love to have more volunteers and all you have to do is show up
and talk! Also, if you have any problems accessing the chat room, Any of the
host will be happy to talk you through it. We still need people to help
fill-in for chats, If you like to be a fill-in chatter or like to start your
own time, please let me know and I will add you to the list. Also if you
have a idea about who(as a guest chatter) or what subject at you like to be
talk about in chat I would love to see if we can get that person or subject
covered in a chat.

To get started chatting, just goto:

Instructions are there at the site, and remember that the password is
"pumper". Hope to see you in the chat rooms!

IP Chat Hosts:
Jenny Nash   email @ redacted
Carolyn Green (email @ redacted)
Rodney Mead (email @ redacted)