[IP] Places of Employment

I work for the Star-Telegram, a newspaper in Ft. Worth Tx.
Circulation is about 350,000 and I am the Environmental Safety
Manager.  16 plus years for the company.  I check my blood at
work sitting at my desk. A lot co-workers find my pump and
glucometer interesting to the point that I have checked their bg's.
Others find it revolting and gross. LOL!...However it's not a problem.
 Hang in there pumpers and HOORAY FOR TIGHT BG's!!!!!!