[IP] Re: Facilitator's responsibilities

> I honestly believe it's up to the facilitator of the group to make sure
> it has something to offer to everyone who comes, or else set up
> additional groups. Mixed age groups (like THIS one) can be useful, and
> mixed Type groups can, too.

When I was pres. of our local support group ('85-'88) I saw to it we had
diverse education at each meeting. For instance, when we had one on DM and pg,
I knew the old men wouldn't be covered with that subject, so had a completely
unrelated *sidebar* so they could walk away with something. Same as the
*teeth* theme. Some of them didn't have their own teeth anymore, so we did a
shorter somethingelse too. The group size tripled over that 2.5 yrs. (70,
tops) but later is completely defunct. The 'net is my only support group(s)