[IP] Type 1 with insulin-sensitizers

Natalie A. Sera wrote:

<<I'm expecting that in the next few years, there will be a move toward
treating Type 2 insulin-resistance in Type 1's, but as usual, it takes
the medical establishment a long time to recognize the obvious!>>>

This is a message I received from an endo:
Glucophage would have prevented your liver from responding to hypoglycemia
restraining hepatic glucose output..that would probably have negated any
glucagon use also.
Glucagon should only be used if you are unconscious...don't
read labels..shoot first and ask questions later.

Not all doctors disbelieve their patients!!
Henry Anhalt >>>

I think that a type 1 taking a med which will "negate glucagon use" is
pretty dangerous.

Rabbi Hirsch Meisels
Co-Executive Director
Jewish Diabetes Association