Re: [IP] Gram scale- CHO counter

Maeve wrote:

<<<I would really like a " nice"
scale that would accurately weigh my food, Plus convert the weight into
Carbohydrates, even more ideally give me a calorie count in the food
also!  What scales do you guys use?   Would you recommend them?  Where
did you buy it and how much? >>>

I bought one at www.diabetesnet.com The website from the author of the
pumping insulin book.  Gives you calories, carbs, fat etc.  Very easy to
use.  It has a built in database of close to 500 foods.  You can also add
your own foods.  It costs $140 but it is worth the price.

Rabbi Hirsch Meisels
Co-Executive Director
Jewish Diabetes Association