[IP] Bad docs

I've been to six endo's in the last two yr.s and they don't answer
questions,they don't believe in the pump, and I haven't felt comfortable with
most of them. The one endo I had for 16 yr.'s hated me after my brother
passed away bec. no one called him when it happened. He started misdiagnosing
my problems and really didn't care. I ended up in the ER and it cost me $1000
to find out I had an ulcer! I'm tired of endo's in Mobile, any suggestions?
Holley Hiolley: contact Bonnie and ask her about an endo in Birmingham at
the med school.
If i took care of a patient and they died and I didn't know I'd feel awful
and not want to show my face. because such a high % of my patient's die, i
read the obits every day. I usually have a good relationship with my
patients and their families so I often go to the wake or to the home of the
person. Spot
A Bender, M. D.