From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf
Of Maeve T Kelly
Sent: Saturday, November 18, 2000 3:06 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Gram scale- CHO counter

It's time to make my holiday list, and I would really like a " nice"
scale that would accurately weigh my food, Plus convert the weight into
Carbohydrates, even more ideally give me a calorie count in the food
also!  What scales do you guys use?   Would you recommend them?  Where
did you buy it and how much?  The scales I've seen are expensive, and I
don't want to pick out a "bad" one.  I have seen one advertised on the
diabetes web site, but I'm not sure how good it is.

Thanks a lot for your help!!!!

Maeve
IDDM 16 years  Pumping 3 years