Re: [IP] Need awesome ped endo in ?????

I am happy to say that Hot Springs, AR. Finally has an endo!  He started
seeing pts. last MO.  I am a friend of Diane DeMink.  We of course were both
excited about it, went to a Diabetes Awareness meeting which featured Dr.
Ibrehim along with my podiatrist.
Diane and I see the same internist for our DM.  We do not plan to see the new
endo as we both feel we probably have an excellent concept of DM, the pump,
etc., from our being an IPer.
I will put his name on the physicians list on this website ASAP.
Jackie P