Re: [IP] Losing weight

Leslie wrote:

<<Hi, I just read a post about someone gaining weight
with the pump. I must be an odd-ball because I have
lost 10 pounds in 5 weeks! My nurse/trainer warned me
I would gain weight, most people do. >>

Leslie, I've lost 15 pounds since starting pumping on May 15.  I think if
you watch what you eat and don't overdo it once you discover the freedom of
the pump, it's possible to lose weight with the pump.  I know other pumpers
who have also lost weight with the pump.

RoseLea (& Grover) 15 pounds and 1 size smaller!  Woohoo!