[IP] Need awesome ped endo in Wichita Kansas

A friend's child needs a fabulous caring brilliant ped endo .  She lives in
the Wichita Kansas area.  If you have to travel to see the best, please let
me know that too. Please forward recommendations to me personally.  Thanks.

Very sincerely yours,

Ellen H. Ullman

Mom, Advocate for children who have diabetes and their parents, Friend,
Webmaster<...<A HREF="http://members.aol.com/CamelsRFun/index.html">http://members.aol.com/CamelsRFun/index.html  <(KidsRPumping)</A>
Please support funding a cure for diabetes: Diabetes Research Institute in
Miami, Florida:  <<A HREF="http://www.drinet.org"><http://www.drinet.org</A>