[IP] What mommies do

>> My daughter was about 4 years old when she became extremely upset about my
testing and shots (on MDI then).  She told me one day, "Mommy, when will I
have to do that too, when I'm a Mommy?"  Then I realized she was so familiar
with my routines she thought all Mommies had to do that.>>

Reminds me of back in the mid '60s when I was going to get a flu shot. My 4&5
y/o's were worried they had to get a shot too. The news reports said they were
for the elderly, pg women, and those with chronic diseases. So I explained to
them in *their* words: old people, ladies who are going to have babies, and
diabetics. I chose DM last so it would not pass over their heads. Their
response: Mom, are we going to have a baby??? (~_^)