[IP] Places of Employment

Hi all,
    I am a stay at home mom to my two great kids 2 years old and 7 months.  I
also babysit my nieces after school and sometimes on weekends depending on
their mom's work schedule.
    I am also a memeber of the Rochester NH Lions Club and after moving back
to Nh a couple of months ago i am trying to start up the diabetes awareness
program in our Lions Club.
    So as my husband says i'm employed at 3 full time jobs, mom , wife, and
community diabetes awareness person!!
Dx'd 9/95 pumping since 8/98