Re: [IP] Kids imitating

In a message dated 11/18/2000 12:44:37 AM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< a lot of  people  thinks i am
   wrong  for this  what  do  you all think >>

I think it is great!  My 2 year old can tell you mommy sick (ick) and then he
will get my meter kit and pull my pump off my waist and pu tit in my lap.  I
knows how to check my sugar but of course at this time he can't read the
number but he will show some one else.  I also babysit my 9 and 4 year old
nieces and they can also check my sugar and give me insulin via a shot if i
was too high.  I purposely kkep a 1/2 cc needle in my kit so the 4 year old
doesn't have any problems loading the needle.
dx'd 9/95 pumping with christopher since 8/98