[IP] Places of employment.

As one ip-er said, I am da boss.  We are First Express Inc., and we are a
regional service provider of DISH network satellite systems.  We can sell
nationwide, but we install right now in NW Pa, NY, and WV right now.  Our
corporate office is in Meadville Pa, and we have just leased a building in
Gibsonia PA, right outside of Pittsburgh, for another office.  Everyone at
my office knows I am pumping, and they think its great.  They don't have a
bitch for a boss anymore!  I used to be so inconsistent in my mood swings
etc, it was awful!  Now I am only a bitch when I am mad!
My hubby and I have owned (I won it, he runs it) this business for about 10
years, and are getting into it heavier and heavier every minute.  I employ
about 32 people, and hate paying bills.  <vbg>
Lori A. Willey
First Express Inc.