Re: [IP] places of employment

I work for a company named The Nordam Group. We build airplane thrust
reversers and engines. I have been with them for two years as a warehouse
person who does data entry for all work done in our facility.
I never know what my day will be like. Some days I could be at my desk all
day and others I may never see it. My goals are to be able to go back to
college and get an engineering degree.
My diagnosis in October of '99 put a little halt on going back to school but
did not put it out of mind. I have been on the pump since Halloween of this
year and am gradually getting my energy back. I am definitely enjoying the
freedom it has given me.
I never thought I would like having something attached to me 24/7 but if I
had it to do all over again I would have done it a year ago.
Hope this post looks ok. I am one of the 6.0 users.

Susan Bailey