[IP] places of employment

I am a hairstylist at a family salon that specializes in kids.  The pump has
been so cool, because there is nothing worse than having a low when your in
the middle of a perm, or feeling spacey when you are high and trying to deal
with a screaming 2 year old who doesn't want a haircut.

 In spite of watching Barney and Blues Clues all day on the TV's we have at
every station , I love my job.  Kids are great!  Where else do you get to blow
bubbles and get paid for it?  So far I have not had too many questions about
my pump, but who knows--kids are not predictable.

Happy hair days,
Kathy V.