[IP] Kids imitating

In a message dated 11/17/00 9:04:40 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< My 4 year old son is fascinated by my pump.
 He has a pretend white pump that he fiddles with and then puts on his waist
 band.  He also pretends to do his blood sugar. >>

My daughter was about 4 years old when she became extremely upset about my bg
testing and shots (on MDI then).  She told me one day, "Mommy, when will I
have to do that too, when I'm a Mommy?"  Then I realized she was so familiar
with my routines she thought all Mommies had to do that.  Ugh.  I explained
that one real quick, and she was soooo relieved.