Re: [IP] Pump/Insurance - Aetna

In a message dated 11/17/00 7:19:16 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Anyway, I got my pump, but they really will fight you
 on everything.
 PS I live in NYC...so plans may have some variation
 from place to place
I think you're absolutely right.  It's different people in each state making
their own interpretations of Aetna's rules and regulations.  I'll just count
myself lucky that I'm in Arizona, and so far they are cooperating.  Perhaps
they can see the B word tatooed on my forehead over the phone . . .