[IP] Whoops, change that website address!

Hi folks,

I made a posting here the other day about our new website addy, but I
managed to mess up the first page and to make a long story short....the
URL has changed.  If you want to hear more about Erica's pumping life,
or pumping in general, please give us a look at ..

If you have any tips or tricks you could share with me to put on the
tips & tricks page, I would appreciate it.  I missed a chat session
about the same subject, and wish I could have been there.

Can anyone think of anything else I could possibly list for Erica's grey
bag - Being Prepared.

Well, that's it for now...

Barb....Erica's sleepy mom zzzzzzzz