[IP] Re: Place(s) of employment

Welllll, when I DID work, I was a secretary to 3 advertising account execs,
sec'y to purchasing agent(s), Tupperware Dealer for 10 yrs with a period as a
manager with a brand new '66 station wagon. The TW was to save my sanity since
I had two little babies at home 10 mos. & 14 days apart and we 3 cried all
day. Then I was a wedding photographer's ass't who uncurled hems and
straightened necklaces, etc. because people don't buy pics if a detail ruins

The job I most liked was at the hometown newspaper as typesetter, proofreader,
layout, columnist, reporter, sales, and the most important ETC.  I haven't
been able to work for a few years as my health (and kidneys) decline. I
cannardly get up before noon to function. I do get up around 6:30-7:00 but
can't keep going and have to return to bed. I do public speaking and writing
and request the speeches be late a.m. to afternoons or evenings. I just cannot
function early. Maybe my 11 diff. meds fight each other? My hugsband of 40
years is a trucker if you needed to know that, too. (~_^)