Re: [IP] Bad Doctors bad patients

I've been to six endo's in the last two yr.s and they don't answer
questions,they don't believe in the pump, and I haven't felt comfortable with
most of them. The one endo I had for 16 yr.'s hated me after my brother
passed away bec. no one called him when it happened. He started misdiagnosing
my problems and really didn't care. I ended up in the ER and it cost me $1000
to find out I had an ulcer! I'm tired of endo's in Mobile, any suggestions?