[IP] Re: Welcome to Cathy coury

<< Cathy Coury  I have 3 sons the youngest 2 have type 1 diabetes.  Gabriel
 is 6 (7yrs in Jan.) was diagnosed at 4 years, 2 weeks before my 3rd son was
 due.  >>

Cathy - Man!  I've heard many stories of dealing with diabetes but yours is
incredible.  Talk about becoming an expert right out of the shoot.  You have
lots to teach us and I think you'll find this listserve a valuable resource
(and place to vent when you need).  I think you're right about the pumps
making life easier though they require a lot of work.  I have such admiration
for you folks who are parents of kids with diabetes.  I find it daunting to
manage myself.  To do it "second hand" and often distant from the kid(s), is
awesome.  Kudos to all!!!!!  Jill T