[IP] family needs help

hello everyone,
this is a little long.  this was in our local newspaper this week. this
woman has had diabetes since she was 5 yrs. old. now she has a serious heart
condition from her diabetes. she has a 20 yr. old daughter that lives with
her and her husband and she has muscular dystrophy. her husband is trying to
care for both of them and has no insurance. they are finacially drained. a
fund has been set up at a local bank for contributions. if anyone can help
her family would deeply appreciate it. donations can be sent to:
PO BOX 1675
all donations go to this account number: 22-3903-5
make donations payable to the ANN THORNHILL MEDICAL FUND
i have mentioned this to a few people in our chats and they were interested
in making donations and i told them i would get the information. it was
suggested that i post it here for everyone to see so if any others wanted to
make contributions they would have the information to do it.
glenn marks (pumping 11/10/00)