[IP] Places of employment

I work for an agency that deals with mental/physical disabilities. My job is
as a Teacher Assistant working with very behavioral, very challenging
children. The worst part is being involved in physical restraints because
that is where I use the most energy. Sometimes I feel like my sugar drops
when really I'm just very nervous and it's actually high.  But sometimes,
especially before lunch, it really does drop!  People ask about my pump too
because they see me using it (or they HEAR me using it) at lunch. They think
it's pretty neat that a person can do what they do with the pump.  But I
always always hear, "I don't know how a person can give themselves shots.  I
hate needles! I could never do that!" I always tell them--"you could if you
had no choice!"