Re: [IP] Re: Place of Employment

Hi all!
I am a sub contractor for a major home improvement warehouse. Hubby works for
directly for the same company too. I spend about 5 hrs a day driving form
house to house measuring for flooring. Before I did this, I sold flooring for
another company who is nolonger in business.(gee, I wonder why). There, my
the regional manager could not understand why my "illness" was so bad that I
needed to test so often and take so many shots. He knew other diabetics who
just didn't eat"sugar" and were fine. I was constantly "written up" for
testing at my desk, eating "candy" on the job etc. Boy, I miss those
Linda and her lifeline