Re: [IP] FUNNY Places of employment

Chief Ice Technician For the Onondaga County War Memorial in other words THE
ZAMBONI DRIVER!!!!! Not too many of my co-workers have much to say about the
pump. Although some of the less educated people will ask what that is on my
hip and itell them "I have a chronic back pain problem and it is a morhine
pump to control the pain". You ought to see their eyes bug out!! then I tell
them it is an insulin pump so I don't get jumped outside of work ( we are
located just a few blocks away from a bad section of town).