[IP] Re: Place of Employment

Howdy everyone!
I work as a sales assistant for a large furniture manufacturer.  I work in
their Boston showroom.  The furniture is awesome(modern classics) and I love
this job.  Before this I went to Emerson for film school and worked as an
office manager/internship coordinator for three film production companies.
This job is by far the best, at one of my old jobs I had an evil boss that
would get pissy if I had to grab some juice, wouldn't let me put an intern on
phones so I could eat lunch, when I got pregnant she commented "ewww" when I
miscarried she commented "good", the suggested the office buy me a cordless
headset for my phone so I could still answer the phone while using the
sorry needed to vent.