Re: [IP] tubing insulin

> From: "Notha" <email @ redacted>
> Subject: [IP] insulin in tubing
> How much insulin is in the tubing, say the 31 inch line etc? When
> you set your pump volume, this is not going to be insulin that is
> used right?

1/2 unit of insulin per inch of tubing. IN a pinch you can use it by
drawing air into the syringe and placing it back into your pump. The
pump will push air into the infusion line behind the insulin an thus
deliver the insulin. Not recommended, but my daughter did it one day
at school when she ran out -- worked fine.