Re: [IP] Sherry the whiner

I don't know how far you are from the Pontiac area, but I have a wonderful
endo just south of Pontiac at Square Lake and Woodward. Although I am a MM
507C user, the Doc did seem to prefer the Disetronic when I started. He is an
older gentleman, and has a very gentle bedside manner that I have NEVER seen
in an endo. (all of mine in the past have been the condescending !#*@$$% type)
Anyway, I think you might like this one. E-mail me off-list if you have
trouble finding his info (he is in the IP doc list).

Todd Merkle
dx'd 81, pumper 9/98