Re: [IP] Re: French Fries (Potato patties - Help!)

In a message dated 11/17/00 12:04:33 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Chanukah (Jewish Holiday) is coming up.   We are looking forward eating the
 traditional potato patties (latkes).  How will I figure out the carb factor
 for them?  >>

Hirsch, bubbeleh

Do what I do: Practice 'til you get it right. Start low and titrate up. You
might have to eat a lot of latkes until you get it right. It might depend on
whether you eat them with sour cream or applesauce. :-)

Jan and Elvis
(cake cooling; challah rising)