Re: [IP] Places of employment

I am a teacher in school (Jewish chader), teaching 13 year old boys.  The
principal in the school has type 2 diabetes.  When I am in the mood of
teasing him I bring along a piece of cake, and show to him that I can press
afew buttons & eat it, but he can not take an extra glucophage to eat it, so
he cried out to me: "How can I become a type 1 diabetic?"
Last week one boy saw me making a cup of tea, without adding sugar, he asked
me: "Does the teacher have diabetes?"  When I answered a positive yes, he
said: "the teacher has low blood sugars."  Go explain him!

Rabbi Hirsch Meisels
Co-Executive Director
Jewish Diabetes Association