[IP] Places of Employment

I am the Operations Assistant with a mid-sized post-frame & design/build
construction company.  In addition to normal assistant duties, I purchase
all of the new tools for our 30 crews and also see that broken tools are
repaired.  I also keep our contractor licenses up-to-date in all of the
cities/towns/counties in the 2 states we build in.  And, I make sure that
all of the crew members are properly clothed (I send out tshirts in spring
and sweatshirts in fall).  Most people don't even know I am diabetic except
for those that I work closely with.  I live in a very small town/community
and have grown up/gone to school with most of the people that work here, so
some of them remember when I was originally diagnosed in 1980.

Lea I
"You think dogs will not be in heaven?  I tell you, they will be there long
before any of us."
-- Robert Louis Stevenson