[IP] Re:Places of Employment

I work at a Medical Center (Hospital) in Elizabeth NJ in the Facilities
Management (Manitenance) Department as a manager.  Of the three campuses at
our center, the two I am affiliated with do not have a diabetic clinic so I
am sometimes enlisted as a "real person" to work with diabetics with
challenges.  Most of my coworkers just accept my pump as something that helps
me be a better me and feel free enough about it to joke about it (The best
line this week: You've been summoned to Nurse Crachets office - better give
your self a bolus cause she wants to sweattalk you into changing policy for
her.) - Bob Nnn