[IP] Re: Rapids

> When Sofsets give you problems and you can't go to inserting a
> Sil, call Disetronic and try out the Rapids.  They are a metal needle
> that goes in straight like the Sofset, but they don't require any
> inserter.  They come in 6, 8, 10 and 12mm needle lengths with
> tubing lengths of 24, 31 and 43 inches.  Being metal, they don't
> kink, but they will need to be replaced within 48 hrs.
> George

Is this the same needle that was only available my first 9 yrs of pumping? I
bent my own until they charged more to sell them bent (I didn't pay them to do
what I had been doing for years). WHY do they have to be replaced in 48 hrs? I
kept mine in 4-5 days same as my SofSets now. YMMV
BTW, Can't do my little U face thingy with this new HTML setting on IP - so,