Re: [IP] Extreme Highs from Cortizone? (trigger thumb)

I recently had  A1 pulley repair for trigger finger. I made sure to talk with
the anesthetist a couple of days BEFORE surgery. Told her I was diabetic,
wearing a pump, wanted saline drip, and asked her what BG reading she wanted
going into surgery. She asked a lot of questions but never gave me any
indication that any part of the situation was a problem. She said above 100
was all she was looking for, and it would be a very short surgery.

My BG was 120 or so going in, a little lower coming out. It was such a relief
not to have to fight any battles.